Monday, December 3, 2007

GOOD NEWS!!!

Well, our house SOLD!! After being on the market since July 4th, it finally sold! We were kinda thrown off guard, but excited as well!! The person who bought the house needed to be in by the 20th of December, so we will be moving to our new house on the 15th! God has a sense of humor because I have said all along, please let us be moved by Christmas....well I'm getting my wish! The past two weeks have been crazy and hectic, with paperwork inspections, etc... Praise the Lord that the house we had been eyeing was still for sale and EMPTY! We are so happy about our new home! It has lots of room for Molly Cate to play in and we can actually have more than one couple over with out feeling totally cramped! We look forward to having our friends and family over. There is even a cute little park down the street we can go play at. As soon as we get settled I will send out pictures. One more fun event will take place this month, we will find out the sex of the baby next Monday! Yeah! There will be a post about that as soon as we find out! Hope you have a great week!
Love
Ashley

2 comments:

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

Where is the house?? Did Collierville or G'town win out?

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

So I'm a stalker, but I just got your Christmas card...you are my parents' neighbors. Sent you an email, so you can read it and laugh at me there. Talk to you soon!